Wednesday, October 1, 2008

8 days to go

How is it that time is moving so slowly? (Although I still can't seem to get everything accomplished I've got on my to-do list!) I can't wait to get my arms around this little girl!


These pictures are now six months old, but we just got them last week in a file we were sent from our agency. What a wonderful surprise! (Click here for more recent pictures.)

One week from tomorrow we get on the plane to China, and in 11 days from right now (given the time change) we should be meeting our daughter! I can't believe how amazing this is.

We're hoping to have good internet access on our trip so that we can post regular updates to our blogs-- this one and Amy's (see "Raising Tomatoes" on the right-hand side of the page). We look forward to reading your comments as we post from China.

2 comments:

RSK said...

I always read your blog and look at the awesome pics of Kate (and the boys) but always forget to leave a comment. So here's a comment: The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.....

Amy said...

rsk,
Talk amongst yourselves. I am all veclempt.