Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update (finally!)

Well, since I've not blogged on here for quite some time, I thought I'd give a little update.
1. Today I faxed a special needs assessment and checklist to our adoption agency... We've been logged in to China's adoption system since March 7th, 2006, and now Amy and I are opening up the option of adopting a child with special needs. This could be anything from a cleft palate to minor heart conditions to skin conditions (and a number of other minor special needs). When you think of it, pray for us.
2. NCAA: I picked Kansas to win it all.
3. Hawaii. The last two weeks of January my family joined Amy's mom, brother and sister-in-law for a trip to Hawaii. So nice. I seriously wish I could live there. I thought I might share a few pictures with you. Enjoy!
Jan. 21st, got on cruise ship
Jan. 22nd, visited Hilo on the Big Island (notice the Jamba Juice in my hand!)
Jan. 23rd-24th, Maui... sunrise on top of Haleakala

Jan. 25th, Kona, on the other side of the Big Island

Jan. 26th-27th, Kauai (Waimea Canyon & Na Pali Coast)

Jan. 28-Feb 1st, Oahu (off the cruise): visit with the Kawais, Pali overlook, on the beach with the boys & Waikiki from Diamondhead

No comments: