Wednesday, November 2, 2011

iPad 2

So I have new toy.
So far I've justified purchasing it by complaining how slow & old my regular computer is comparatively, that it keeps me from having to lug my laptop home every night, that it's easily transported to the youth room for teaching lessons & plugging into the stereo up there for music, that I'm able to paperlessly lead worship from it on Sunday mornings, that it helps entertain our kids from time to time, that I can use it as an e-reader for books, and that I can listen to (or watch!) my podcasts. And if that wasn't enough, now I can say I can blog from it (though I'm much more likely to continue "micro blogging" via twitter).

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think a blogger has to blog more than once every six months to be considered a real blogger:P
But I love you anyway:)

tim said...

Haters gotta hate :)